ASAP LOCK-Mobile fall-arrest device with locking function for rope
Constant fall protection:
- arrests falls, slides, and uncontrolled descents
- works on vertical or angled rope
- locks on the rope even if grabbed during the fall
- Integrated locking function allows the user to immobilize the device to reduce the length of a fall. In case of a strong wind, this function also prevents the rope from being blown upward.
Simple to use, and effective:
- moves up or down the rope without any manual manipulation of the device
- easy to install and remove at any point on the rope
- connection arm makes the system loss-resistant when passing intermediate anchors
- is used with an ASAP’SORBER energy absorbing lanyard to work at a distance from the rope
Weight: 425 g
Guarantee: 3 years
Made in: FR
- CE EN 353 2 (fall arrest system): use the ASAP with a semi-static EN 1891 type A rope that is certified with the product (10.5 to 13 mm diameter with sewn termination). Example: AXIS 11 mm rope with sewn termination.
- CE EN 12841 type A (difficult access): use the ASAP with any semi-static EN 1891 type A rope (10 to 13 mm diameter). Example: PARALLEL 10.5 mm rope.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: