ASAP-Mobile fall-arrest device for rope
Constant fall protection:
- arrests falls, slides, and uncontrolled descents
- works on vertical or angled rope
- locks on the rope even if grabbed during the fall
Simple to use, and effective;
- moves up or down the rope without any manual manipulation of the device
- easy to install and remove at any point on the rope
- may be combined with an ASAP’SORBER energy absorbing lanyard to work at a distance from the rope
- Comes with a OK TRIACT-LOCK automatic locking carabiner
- Comes with the OK TRIACT-LOCK automatic locking carabiner
- Weight: 370 g (295 g for ASAP and 75 g for OK TRIACTLOCK)
Weight: 370 g
Guarantee: 3 years
Made in: FR
- CE EN 353 2 (fall arrest system): use the ASAP with a semi-static EN 1891 type A rope that is certified with the product (10.5 to 13 mm diameter with sewn termination). Example: AXIS 11 mm rope with sewn termination.
- CE EN 12841 type A (difficult access): use the ASAP with any semi-static EN 1891 type A rope (10 to 13 mm diameter). Example: PARALLEL 10.5 mm rope.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: