GOBLIN-Mobile fall-arrest device for rope
- The Goblin fall-arrester represents a monumental step forward in safety for workers who rely on fall arrest systems for work at heights.
- To be used on ropes ranging from 10 to 11 mm.
- Wear and tear on the rope is reduced to the minimum thanks to the specially designed locking mechanism that lowers the fall arrest force (the force transferred to the body in the event of a fall) by half compared to other devices and locks the rope along a long axis, rather than pinching it aggressively with a toothed cam.
- The innovative cam also creates perfectly smooth action on the rope whether it is being used to ascend or descend the line.
- Switching between the fall-arrest and ascension modes is accomplished with the simple push of a button on the back of the device.
- Hot forged stainless steel locking components combined with a robust aluminium alloy body for exceptional durability over time.
- Certified for single use up to 120 kg and for double person rescue scenarios up to 200 kg.
- Goblin is also tested and qualified according American standard ANSI/ASSE Z359.1-2007 up to 136 kg (300 lbs).
- CE EN 353-2 (Guided type fall-arrester): use with a semi-static EN 1891 type A rope that is certified with the product (10 to 11 mm diameter with sewn termination).
- CE EN 12841 type A (Rope fall-arrester): use with any semi-static EN 1891 type A rope (10 to 11 mm diameter).
- CE EN 12841 type B (Rope ascender): use with any semi-static EN 1891 type A rope (10 to 11 mm diameter).
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: